Primary Financial manages SimpliCD (pronounced “simplicity”), a turnkey certificate of deposit program established in 1996.
Through SimpliCD, Primary Financial has unique relationships with credit unions and institutional investors nationwide who are looking to place substantial funds in federally insured CDs. These relationships allow us to generate deposits in a relatively short period of time for financial institutions that participate in the Primary Financial program as issuers.
When you need liquidity, it's simple. Your institution issues federally insured CDs through Primary Financial, making your deposit offerings available to a nationwide market of potential investors. You're able to raise substantial funds quickly, in three simple steps.
- A centralized way to raise funds and generate liquidity through federally insured CDs
- Access to a nationwide market of institutional investors
- A competitive alternative to other funding methods such as Federal Home Loan Bank advances, financial institution borrowing, brokers and subscription rate services
- Assistance in developing the terms of issuance
- The ability to pool investors into one CD, saving you time and money. You send one signature card and one monthly interest check and make one phone call to us. We make just one wire transfer to you. It's that simple.
- The ability to issue certificates in amounts ranging from $99,000 to $50 million or more
- The ability to issue certificates in terms that can be tailored to suit your asset/liability needs
- Free market analysis. No longer will you have to pay to see what others are showing to attract funds in the national market. We shop the market for you.
- No direct expense for issuing
Work with our trading desk to develop the terms of issuance.
Make your offerings available to a nationwide market of investors the same day.